The batch file downloads
designed for batch downloading files from one or more sites.
- Information about the program.
- URL address to search for patterns, separated by commas.
- Open a directory to download pictures.
- Address directory to download pictures.
- Merge references found at the start of the new boot.
- Merge results with new links if pattern was found.
- Merge with new references found in the process.
- Merge with new references found at the end of the download.
- Do not show error messages decoding.
- Do not show any error messages.
- Regular expression in Python to extract links to files of the pages. Symbol %s is used to substitute the list
of extracted files and extensions must be present in the singular.
- Extensions downloadable file types, separated by commas.
- Extensions expelled from search links file types, separated by commas.
- Identification browser. Firefox Extension is located at about:support in line User Agent.
- Reference number of remaining pages.
- The number of found or all the remaining links on the page.
- Number of found or the remaining files to download.
- Reference to the number of processed pages.
- Number of visited links on the page.
- Number of saved files.
- The number of reserved page references.
- Number of faulty links on the page.
- Number of faulty links to downloadable files.
- Number of processed per pass references to the page.
- The number of threads to be uploaded. Exceeding the number of threads supported by the server leads to
mistakes of downloading or when a large number of threads to lock over IP.
- Start download.
- Stop operation by means of time or at all.